- Nothing that exciting.
- Hello, everyone
- Let me start of with good news (although most of these are actually good)… I am participating in my football coaching’s league matches! Never happened before because I wasn’t in a team but this year, I am! As long as it doesn’t rain too much, I should be playing on Saturday
- This Halloween, I was an Italian assassin. Oddly specific? Well, that is because I was too lazy to wear anything spectacular and it was extremely cold so I wore the hoodie I’d gotten in a souvenir shop in Italy. I also rubbed red lipstick irregularly so it looked like I had a split lip and I called myself an assassin.
I have been a little obsessed with assassins lately. Not because I play Assassin’s Creed, calm down…. I still have a long, long way to go before becoming a gamer. It’s in fact because I have been reading the wonderful Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J Maas and am a little in love with Celaena/Aelin (I am, however, only in the fourth book).
- I managed to finish a 647 paged book in less than a day. I don’t know whether to be proud of my reading speed or annoyed because I am officially running out of books.
- I have embarked on yet another campaign to control my lending of books. I have high hopes this time…
- Now, I have actually been rather busy at school recently. For some strange, demented reason, my class teacher has decided that I am “responsible” and responsibilities have been falling on my shoulders.
- (Personally, I blame Sports Day. it was on that fateful day that my class teacher told me that I was responsible and she expected to see me there. I also blame the debate team. Ever since I joined, teachers have suddenly decided that I am a model student… I do not understand this for my grades are less than moral)
- I am currently directing a skit on e-waste.
“How hard can that be?” you wonder.
Extremely hard. Especially when I am dealing with idiots (I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding, don’t kill me).
No but in all seriousness, I have to read wonderful messages which say things such as “What is moon”. (Yes, Earth’s natural satellite moon. Not any other weird slang moon).
I responded by sending a Wikipedia article in case you are wondering.
- The skit is technically today. However, Lady Luck has smiled upon us and made it rain so heavily that school is cancelled.
- Now I don’t respond to any messages.
- Apart from this skit, I have to supervise this poem- dramatisation thing with Teja, Mana, Sadhu and this other girl. I honestly have no clue what happened to it because we haven’t received much information or any confirmation about the poem.
- My midterms begin next week…. *laughs nervously*
- I just finished reading Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets Of The Universe. It is absolutely amazing and if you haven’t read it yet, I highly recommend that you read it.
- I think my highly phan obsessed friend, Adu, has been watching too many Dan and Phil videos of late because sometimes when she’s talking, she slips into a “Dan Howell- British” accent. She’s pretty good at accents so it’s very creepy sometimes…
- I got one of my friend’s obsessed with Bungou Stray Dogs (the anime). Now both of us fangirl over Dazai’s…. Dazai-ness. It is a very good feeling to get a friend obsessed with something you like.
- I am patiently counting down the days to the release of Queen Of Air And Darkness.
- Sadhu and her sister participated in this Harry Potter quiz at a nearby store. I am extremely proud to say that out of 67 teams, they won first prize. Of course I am also very jealous but mostly proud.
- Divvy (DV) got fourth prize in the same quiz. Applaud for her!
- That… is pretty much it, I guess.
- Goodbye peasants 🙂